Join us for an enlightening and celebratory event as we mark a significant milestone in the journey of the Open Research Knowledge Graph (ORKG). Over the past five years, ORKG has emerged as a transformative force in the realm of scholarly communication, empowering researchers worldwide to navigate the vast landscape of scientific knowledge.
With the topic of FAIR data gaining traction nationally and internationally, the 1st Symposium on Research Knowledge Graphs aims to bring together experts, researchers, scholars, and enthusiasts from various disciplines to discuss and explore the advancements, challenges, and opportunities in the realm of knowledge graphs as applied to scholarly research and academia. This symposium will serve as a platform for sharing insights, exchanging ideas, and fostering collaborations to propel the field forward.
Topics will include
- Semantic representation of scholarly data
- Crowd-based curation approaches and quality control
- Integration of heterogeneous data sources
- Applications of knowledge graphs in scholarly communication, recommendation systems, and beyond
- LLM assisted curation
- Challenges and future directions in the field
We are also excited to host the kick-off meeting of the scientific knowledge graph foundation: https://www.skg-foundation.org/